Sunday 17 August 2014

Caran d'Ache Pencil Holder



One of my presents for Christmas 2012 (!) was a Caran d'Ache pencil holder, which I have used on and off since.  It has held up pretty well in my work bag, and usually holds a stub of a Staedtler Tradition HB.  As you can see it is finished in a smart glossy red finish.

Although the quality is very good, the holder is a bit large for the Tradition so I need to put a piece of tape around the stub end of the pencil so it stays firmly held on to the holder.

1 comment:

  1. I have this too, it looks fabulous but is rather disappointing in action - it eats into the pencil pretty bad, doesn't it?

    BTW I've been reading up on your blog, the posts and the discussions are just fantastic! Are you coming back anytime soon? - Sola

    ReplyDelete